Thursday, June 24, 2010

OMG!

WOW! That is all I can say. I just did Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and I can hardly move! By tomorrow, I am not going to be able to walk. My whole body is shaking, yet it was only a 20 minute workout but it is NON STOP for 20 minutes! I don't even know what we did that made my whole body shake! OMG! OMG! She claims it gets easier...we will wait and see.

That is pretty much the only thing I did today. It was a rainy day. I went and toured a local gym to see if I wanted to join. We will see- its kinda pricey but I am determined to use it. Its just a matter of me committing to it. I am apparently in a "Get in Shape" mood. I am not fat or over weight, I am "skinny fat." I am just skinny but NOT in shape! I also read my monthly SHAPE magazine today. It is a subscription I LOVE!!! Justin always says, "How many times are you going to read it without doing it?" : ) Hehe...all the things in there SOUND great!

So wish me luck!

1 comment:

lissalauren said...

OMG I just started the 30 day shred on Wednesday! I'm doing it every other day inbetween running! I am definitely sore from the first day though! Today will be my second day to do it.. we should do it at the same time !! :)

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com