Friday, February 10, 2012

31 Weeks


Week 31
2-3-12

Size of the baby: weighs as much as 4 oranges this week, over 16 inches long, and weighs apx. 3.3 pounds

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  +11 - went to doctor on Tuesday- I gained 4 pounds in 2 weeks! EEK! I went 30 weeks and gained a total of 7- now the end comes and I'm gonna blow up. He said I need to get on it though so that I will produce enough milk. Plus it is normal to gain 25-35 pounds by this point so I am still under normal but still freaks me out.

Maternity Clothes: yup- starting to poke out even more- Doc said on Tuesday he already had no more room so he is going to start going straight out! Which is causing some major cramps right at my rib cage.

Gender: little man

Movement: mover & shaker- I thought my stomach moved a lot before- but NO- it moves BIG time now. I can see it moving out of the corner of my eye now. MOVER! 

Sleep: exhausted but I can't sleep. miserable. I want to sleep so so so so bad. I sleep for about an hour, then get up and pee and can't go back to sleep OR I am cramping so bad I wake up OR I roll over and heartburn hits me so hard it wakes me up. 

What I miss: not having heartburn, not being moody, & being able to sleep/lay on my back

Cravings: crushed ice...hmmmm soo good. Wish the snow cone places would open already- I would go get just the ice! 

Symptoms: moody, heartburn,(OMG- its bad!- this morning I had a graham cracker with peanut butter on it and thought I was a flame breathing dragon- EVERYTHING causes it) acne on my chin, backache (getting worse) , swollen feet

Big News this week:
*had our baby shower in Kingwood
*cramped for 6 hours on Friday 2/3/12
*Justin had to go to Duncan for a conference 
*Doctors appointment- everything looks good
*Got my last blood work done (hopefully as long as everything stays looking good)

Here is Week 31: I didn't take my fireplace photo this week but I did take one at my shower we can use. I'm so bad! This is the FIRST week I have missed! EEK! Bad Lauren! And here is another photo of my cousin & I- we are exactly one week apart






No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com