Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ascher's Nursery

I realized this afternoon as I was rocking my sweet baby boy in his rocker I hadn't ever taken photos of it all finished. Nor had I posted anything at all about the nursery. So here it is...

from the door
from closet- my cousin painted the chevron canvas for us
from shelving
standing in front of the door
at bookcase
standing where the glider is
books on his nightstand
I love his nightstand!
So there you have it. I wish I had a wide angle lens so you could see the whole room and get a better feel for everything. I really am happy the way it turned out. Justin found our crib & changing table at Target.com & I really have loved it. His bedding is from an etsy seller where I got to choose what I wanted. The curtain & diaper stacker are from babybedding.com. The vinyl above his bed is also from etsy. The three shelves on the wall are homemade by my sweet hubby. 

1 comment:

Ioana-Carmen said...

Soooooo chic! Check my blog sweetie and tell me if you wanna follow each others blog! Kisses

FashionSpot.ro

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com