Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

P.S. I Love You

Tonight we went to see P.S. I love you. I'm pretty sure I cried for 2.5 hours. It was so good but yet so sad. I wanted to come home, crawl in bed and cry some more. It is just so sad to think about losing someone you love. I know people come into our lives to change it and sometimes they don't get to stay very long or sometimes the ones that stay the longest leave the biggest mark. To think about the people in my life whom I love so much and the thought of losing any of them makes me sick to my stomach. Today I laughed so hard I cried because I was so happy. I am just happy. I cant explain it. I just started laughing and my heart was beating fast and I starting crying thinking about how much I love life and how blessed I am. I am so thankful for everyone in my life. To Elissa who might as well be my twin life is moving faster than ever, both our sisters married and your about to be an aunt- crazy feels like just yesterday we were planing Christmas plays and making houses out of umbrellas or any of the other crazy things we did. I am so happy that though our lives are changing rapidly around us we remain so close. I am so thankful and blessed to be able to say my cousin is my best friend.
For Megan, Chelsea, Lauren and Kimberly, college sucked before I met all of you. My college experience has been made because of the four of you. To imagine if I hadn't met any of you and I might as well have packed my bags and moved home. You all have touched my life in a way each one of you will never know. I love you all.
For Justin who I wake up every morning and wonder how your day is going, to the games we play making fun of each other and to the hugs that say I love you. I am the happiest when I am with you and you continue to amaze me.
To my sister who has always been and continues to be my "Little Mommy." I cant imagine life without you or with any other siblings. You also have been an amazing influence. There were times I was worried about you and I know you worry about me but you have set the bar high for me and I plan to achieve nothing less.
To my parents who have always been a Godly influence in my life and always been supportive and known what was best. I hope one day I will be able to raise my children the way you both have raised me.


Now that I have gone on for almost an hour I should probably go to bed. There are so many more people in my life who touch me on a daily basis. I thank God every day for allowing me to be so blessed and have such wonderful people in my life.

P.S. I love you.

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com