Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sick as a Dog

This weekend was so much fun...well it would have been if I hadn't gotten so sick. Friday night I went to the Cheesecake Factory with the girls. It was good to see everyone. It is so weird to not be with the girls every day. Saturday, however, I woke up and felt awful. I stayed in bed all day while the girls went and got their nails done, ate lunch, saw a movie, etc. Finally around 5ish I made myself get up and drive home. I came home and was rather miserable. Sunday, I stayed in bed all day. I woke up and took some Nyquil then went back to bed-hoping that sleeping all day Saturday and Sunday I would be ok by this morning...not so much. I woke up and tried to put my contacts in and felt like I was going to pass out. I came downstairs to tell mom and ended up throwing up every where. I made it too the couch and didn't move from 7:30am-6pm. I still feel absolutely awful and still have a fever of 102.9!! Hopefully I will be better by tomorrow, even if I am not I will be at school bright and early...and then off to the doctor.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Sorry you are sick. We had it the other week. It was miserable. Get better soon!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com