Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

My 1st Love

*Update*
Not doing well at all...still bleeding very badly...probably going to have to put him to sleep tomorrow if he makes it through the night...8 pm

Austin, my cocker spaniel was my first love. He was the best dog anyone could ask for. This morning my dad went to check on him and found blood everywhere. He has been bleeding internally and now is also externally bleeding. He is too old (17) to do surgery so they gave him so meds and wrapped him up and sent him home. I have been hysterical all afternoon. I came home and Dad wasnt home so I called him and he had to take him back to the vet- I am so upset and worried. I know he is 17 and that is a loonggg good life, but I have never lost a dog. He has been around as long as I can remember.

2 comments:

Ragan said...

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear that he is not doing well. My thought and prayer are with you and your puppy dog. Let me know if there is something I can do to help!

Carla said...

I'm so sorry Lauren! I will be praying for you and your family.

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com