Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Picture I Heart

This picture is my current favorite because of the story behind it. This weekend which I will catch up on after I catch up on the 30 day challenge was Elissa and Sam's Wedding. It was beautiful and wonderful.
This picture is at the rehearsal dinner. On my way from the church to eat I kept telling myself not to get excited. Justin had to work and I didn't want to make him feel bad for not being able to come so I was just sending him messages letting him know what we were doing. Well, he had said he would try to come on Saturday but that it wasn't likely he would be able to get off, it all depended on how the job went. The whole way to eat I kept imagining I would pull into Pappasitos and see his white Halliburton truck...well I got there and no such luck. I was okay even mom said Lauren you can't expect him to be here tonight...maybe tomorrow. So I took pictures and ate dinner. After eating they gave a few speech's and Justin is texting me. I told him they were giving speeches and I would call him after they were done. Well I went outside to call him because the Yankees and Rangers were playing in the bar area so it was SUPER loud. Well I get out there and tell him about dinner and the day, etc. not ONCE asking about whether or not he could come because I didn't want him to feel bad if he couldn't. And then I said, well mom said you should see me tonight because my outfit is really cute. His response, "Well I am in the parking lot of the Pappasitos" I freaked out. I started balling. My heart was just overflowing with joy.

1 comment:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com