Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

the man of my dreams

Today was so much fun. Though Justin didnt want to get into it and threw quite a hissy fit over taking pictures he lightened up and had fun with us by the end of it. We took so many pictures and we had so much fun! I loved it and loved being able to spend all day with J and him have to like me and not get away from me : ) He is leaving for Corpus tomorrow morning so this weekend was our last time together--- the next time we will be together will be a month before the wedding. Granted we will see each other a few times over the next few months but things will be different with him in school from 8-5 and me doing Student Teaching. Anyways, I can't wait to marry the man of my dreams. I uploaded all of the pictures onto picasa. However, none of them are edited and every single one we took is on there. Mrs. Knight is going to play around with photo shop and color effects and put them on Snapfish, but I was impatient and couldnt wait. : ) So if you would like to see the raw cut of the photos here is the website....
here are a few of my favorites....
And of course...this one was one of everyones favorite....

2 comments:

Ragan said...

Haha! I love the picture of Dad!!! Yall are cute too. :)

Taylor said...

I love the pics. They are awesome. Yet, the one of Dad is...well, telling. :)

Love you!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com