Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Gig 'Em Aggies!

Saturday September 22, 2012 Ascher went to this first Aggie football tailgate. I didn’t think I would be so excited but I couldn’t wait to dress him up in his Aggie gear and walk through campus proudly pushing my stroller.  Yup…this little boy is MINE and one day (should he want) he will tailgate right here with his friends and proudly WHOOP and holler as the Aggies score!! 

Family Photo

However, before long little man was tired, hot and crabby. We walked to the MSC and I fed him and he went to sleep on my lap for awhile. 


After his little nap we trekked back to the tailgate where Justin held Ascher for a little bit before we headed home. Ascher was exhausted but had a fun Aggie tailgate!! 

Gig Em Aggies!!

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com