Pages

Friday, January 4, 2008

Long Cold Days

Happy New Year!!

It has been a great start to a new year but extremely uneventful. My sister had surgery this morning on her mouth therefore I have spent my afternoon doing absolutely nothing...Roy and I went to Walgreens and got prescriptions and came back and sat down, read a magazine, ate some lunch and have done absolutely NOTHING. As crazy as it sounds, I want school to start. I want my new classes, I want to vacuum my room and start my laundry. Spending time with your family is great and i love them but sometimes its just time to go home.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Enjoy these "bored" moments...I promise they are fleeting! A time will come when you will long for them! :)

Cambrey said...

Happy New Year! If you are looking for some laundry to do, I've got a bunch... Adam peed on our bed this morning so you could certainly take care of that. I like the new haircut!! Isn't short hair so much easier?!?

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com