Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Come Play with Me!

Sissy is here!!
and I have already put her to work.
Spring Break is here!!
oh the list I have to do....

Jessica got here and we all went and had dinner. It was the first time it was just the four of us in so long! Mom loved it. We had been done eating for quite some time but Mom didn't want to leave because she was basking in her children...

Anyways, we got home and started wedding stuff. This week is full of wedding to do's. Really its tedious things, so if any of you want to come over to Kingwood for a day or a few days let me know because the more the merrier (FOR REAL!) Tonight we are addressing Save the Date's. Jessica is doing that because I am waiting for mom to finish watching Friday Night Lights so she can take one last look at the invite list for our side to see if it is all ok.

So for real...if anyone wants to come and play let me know! Jessica is only here till Sunday then I will need a side-kick for the rest of the week so anyone who wants to play let me know!

Monday we are having brunch with the ladies hosting the teacher shower at 11, then meeting with the florist at 12:30.

1 comment:

Carla said...

I really wish I could join the party but I already had my spring break and now I'm back for the rest of the semester :(

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com