


When it was over, I walked out and it was raining...booo!! However, just the other day I heard "Holes in the Floor of Heaven" and that is just what it was...Grandpa Turner & Grandpa Hardy were just letting me know they are proud of me. Justin, my parents, Jessica and Roy, and Justin's Parents sat through my graduation. Thank you so so much! I know graduations are long and boring except for the one moment that I walked across the stage so THANK YOU for being a part of this exciting day for me.

After Graduation we all went to eat. We decided that we would go to Koppe Bridge. I wanted to go someplace that is local and reflects A&M- I'm not much for fancy...come on I mean I did just graduate from Texas A&M and am an Aggie! : ) 


Then Dad & Roy went and got me a cake to congratulate me. : ) One last photo...
On our way to Graduation I was talking to Justin telling him...Today I graduate and then we are getting married...his response... "And then life begins...."
1 comment:
Love the dress :)
Post a Comment