Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Prayers Needed

Today my grandma (dad's mom) was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She is 89. The doctors say it is in the early stages and they are hoping to be able to do a mastectomy as long as some tests come back showing it has not spread. She will hear the results back by Friday, hopefully. Please say a prayer for her. She lives in Lake Charles alone. : ( My grandfather passed away in February of 2008 so this has got to be rough for her. God listens and will hear our prayers when we raise our voices to him.

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Now I really am walking by faith even when I can NOT see.

2 comments:

la beast said...

your grandmother is in my prayers as well!

Carla said...

I will be praying for you and your family!LOVE!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com