Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Time

So today one of my little boys kept telling me all day "MY ARMS HURT! MY ARMS HURT!" I told him he could go to the nurse if at recess they still hurt. So this child ended up having to practice inside with me during recess but I made sure he still had time to play so after practicing, I send him outside to play...shortly after he comes running back in the classroom..but Mrs. Knight you said I could go to the nurse if my arms still hurt. I figured if he was willing to give up all his recess because his arms hurt...he could go. So I told him to come in while I wrote him a pass. He came next to me and I am filling it out with name, date, time, etc. I get to time and he asks,
"What time is it?"
"12:15"
"How do you know?"
(in my head-teachable moment)"Well the little hand is pointing straight up to the 12 and the big hand is pointing to the 3...(go on to tell him about 3=15 minutes etc.)
"Well then what is the other hand?"
"Oh...the second hand"
"Mrs. Knight? You mean the third one?"

haha- cutest thing ever

2 comments:

la beast said...

adorable! haha! love it

The Undomestic Mom said...

That is so cute! I tagged you in a little something on my page :)

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com