Please remember that we are still moving so not everything is where it belongs~ : )
Okay...so my scrapblog didnt work because of the way I published it so here is a before and after photo of the living room. Since then we have changed a few things (like the boxes, mantle, things that don't go)..JPG)
Okay...so my scrapblog didnt work because of the way I published it so here is a before and after photo of the living room. Since then we have changed a few things (like the boxes, mantle, things that don't go).
5 comments:
Oh invite me to view it---it says I cant see it unless I show some Id! Im sure it looks amazing! Hope yall have a great Christmas!!!!
the movie won't play! It's saying I need to be invited! Invite me!! :) :) I am so excited for you!
It will not let me view the scrapblog! :( It says I have to be invited.
what is this password business. get on that! i want to stalk you
Looks really cute! Can't wait to visit!
Post a Comment