Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

It's That Time of Year Again

This weekend was so fun, keeping busy was exactly what I needed. Friday, after my room was emptied, my keys turned in, and my papers signed I headed home where I passed out in the chair as soon I walked in.(like seriously, I always sit down, say hi to pip, get up, get a snack, change clothes, etc- not today- sat down and didn't get back up) Apparently, I was DRAINED. It wasn't long though before Justin and Daniel got home and we headed to the Dixie Chicken to eat dinner. YUMMY! They have some of the best burgers. After eating dinner we headed back home where we sat around. The boys played their video game while I waited for Megan to get there (Daniels wife).

Saturday morning we got up and headed to IHOP. Again with the YUMMY! After breakfast we went to the tent sale. All my football shirts say DG on them and I wanted a maroon short sleeve shirt that just was A&M- no sorority on it. (not that I don't love my sorority- just wanted some good ol' football gear). We ended up finding both of us a new t-shirt. By this time, Kason & Carla had arrived so we went back home and picked them up before heading to campus to tailgate for the day. When the game had begun (we don't go to the games anymore, just tailate) we headed back to the house. I made some taco soup for everyone to munch on and we all hung out for the night.

Kason & CarlaSunday morning Justin and I headed to church. It was a wonderful sermon. I love our pastor & our church. After church we went to eat at Fuzzy Taco Shop..again YUMMY~ The rest of the day has been spent catching up on blogs, watching tv, taking a nap, working on my blog book, etc. Justin is dove hunting right now so its just Pip & me!

1 comment:

The Undomestic Mom said...

glad you had a good weekend! We just got a Fuzzy Taco near us and Ive been dying to go! I think Ive lost Ben to dove hunting haha he goes everyday!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com