Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

June 18, 2011

On June 18, 2011 my cousin Jennie married Matt. I got back from Virginia just in time. Saturday morning Justin and I drove to Louisiana to watch them get married. It was a beautiful wedding and everyone had a good time.

Not only did Jennie get married on June 18th but it is also Sam's birthday. Sam is Elissa's (cousin) husband. So before the wedding we all went to eat and by "we all" I mean...Dad, Jess, Roy, Me, Justin, Elissa, Sam, Aunt Joan, Uncle Ed, Erin, Jonathan, Kaylee & Annabelle. We went to a place called Copelands. It was where my other cousin had her rehearsal dinner last November. The food was delish but I had a MAJOR headache! After some Advil though thankfully I felt better in time for the wedding.
: ) Before the ceremony

The Birthday Boy, Sam & Elissa
 
Rowen & Paul (my cousins husband)


the beautiful flowers


The Cousin Photo- tradition at our weddings to take the cousin photo in oldest to youngest order. We have this photo dating way back when we still were stair-step height. : ) Emily, the youngest is the only one missing she had clinicals for nursing school Sunday morning and couldn't make it.

Me & Annabelle

A.Joan, Dad & A.Janet (Dad and his sisters)

Erin & Annabelle

the beautiful bride

pretty sisters

J, Me & Dad

Husband & Wife

The Three Cousins that are the same age. Elissa and I are two days apart and Vanessa is a month younger than us. Crazy!

Me and the bride, Jennie

Cousin Photo without the bride & emily

Dad, his girls and their hubbys (Mom was still in Virginia)
It was a beautiful outdoor setting on the golf course with the sun setting behind us.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Well, it looks like a good time was had by all!!!! Such beautiful cousins! Are there any boy cousins in the midst of all of that beauty?

Glad you felt better and could enjoy the wedding, and the family fellowship.

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com