the wonderful:
I got a job!! It is at the new school where I really wanted to be. However it is not a teaching position but its the next best thing for me. I am going to be the library assistant. I absolutely LOVE reading children's books and now I am going to get paid to read to the children. And of all years this is a great year to be in the library. They cut the librarians in half. So the librarian I will be working with with only be there half the time and the other half I will be in charge of the library. Doing the lessons, teaching the kids, keeping the library running. It is perfect. : ) I am super excited. Here is the story area of the library:
the good:
I used my Mom's steam mop on our floors! THEY SHINE! I will never go back to the regular mop again! I loved it!
the worst:
I had a spot removed on my back a month or so ago. Well before we left for Mexico I got my results that I had moderate levels of atipa cells. (pre-cancerous) So they were going to have to take more out. When I had the spot originally removed they just burned it off, well I had to go back on Monday and have some more taken out.
the bad:
Pip ate an ant bait station last night. UGH! talk about panic when it comes to this momma bear. I was so scared! Thankfully we googled the brand and it said he should be okay just to keep a close eye on him. Well thats what we did and low and behold he threw up a little while later, drank some water and seems to be fine ever since.
the ugly:
the photo of my back with my stitches


2 comments:
Yay...for your job in the Library!
Yay...for the good results from the steam mop! (I am going to ask for one for my birthday!)
Boo... for the spot on your back! Sorry about that. Hope it heals up and all will be well now.
Yikes about Pip! Glad he threw it up and is better now!
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
I am SO proud of you and excited for your new job!! You are going to be amazing in the library with those kids!
Post a Comment