Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

9-10-11

This past weekend I drove home to witness one of my longest friends get married and a sweet little girls 1st birthday party. Friday I drove home and chilled with my parents, ate some yummy Carrabba's, and just watched some tv. Saturday mom made some french toast and the three of us went outside and ate on the patio and enjoyed the cool weather. J had to be the career fair rep so he didn't get to come (He was NOT happy on Saturday). We got ready and headed to buy Ava's birthday present and check out Garden Ridge. We got home after awhile and I got ready for the wedding. Here are some photos from the wedding. I didn't bring my big camera, just my mom's little point and shoot so they aren't the best photos.

Cousins

Lissa & Sam

Christie & Zach

L.C.E - A is the bride. Christie, Me & Lissa

Me & The Bride
Sunday I slept in and got up and went to see Elissa's new house. It is BEAUTIFUL!! I feel like just yesterday we went and looked at the lot and now there is a house on it! It looks great!!
photo from Lissa's facebook after they moved in!! 
After visiting with them for awhile I headed to Ava's first birthday party. I didn't take any pictures- (I know can you believe it?) As soon as I got there I got put to work with the video camera so I videoed but no pictures. I am going to wait for Colleen/Pamela to post some photos and I'll still them. Ava was absolutely precious. Colleen had her dressed in a cute tutu and they worked so hard on all the decor and food. It was WONDERFUL! I have always said it and I'll say it again- those girls know how to throw a party/shower! They are great!! Happy Birthday Ava Rose!!!

Overall it was a GREAT weekend. Glad I got to see so many of my friends the past two weekends!!

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com