Monday I took Ascher to doctor because his BM's have been messed up. I took him off milk (soy), put him back on, oh gosh when will the milk saga ever end!? What I ended up doing was just cutting how much milk he is getting and slowly edging him back on it. It pisses me off when they say he doesn't need milk. I'm sorry I know there is research saying they dont and research saying they do. I'm on the side of they need it. Plus he loves his milk. He goes the fridge and says milk milk (in sign language). So sad. Anyways- after the doctor we ran to Target. Got some diapers, him a swim trunk and some other necessities.
Monday afternoon Pip & Ascher were having some fun...Pip really wanted a goldfish...
Tuesday morning Mom drove in from Dallas- she had been helping Jessica take care of Hadley and came to visit us on her way home (its only 28 miles out of the way). I am so thankful she came because it made my appointments so much faster because I didn't have to lug him in and out of the car. Tuesday evening I took Pip to get his haircut.
Wednesday Mom and I went nuts Spring Cleaning. We scrubbed baseboards, behind toliets, windows, blinds, all the stuff no one wants to clean. We worked so hard! We had decided that Tuesday & Wednesday would be our cleaning days and Thursday we would have fun. I took Pip to the vet on Wednesday morning and he cost a fortune. The cost of a puppy dog. After the vet, we got back to cleaning. Ascher was so chill hanging out...
and before long it was ready for nap time. I love how my sweet boy needs me to go to sleep. I made Mom come take a picture of us. He was passed out. I love our snuggle time.
He hadn't even been cleaning and he was passed out. Playing with Grammy for two days wore him out!!
Thursday we got up and went to get Ascher's photos taken. I am only a two months late...better late than never. I love how they turned out. He was quite the character though. I was exhausted by the time we were done. I chased him around the whole time. Phew!
Before we left to go take pictures, Mom went to the car for her shoes and he followed her to the window...how cute is that!? Class of 2034! WHOOP!
He fell asleep while we were looking through the pictures. It was the first time in a long time he was so tired he passed out in my arms. So sweet.
After pictures we got Panera Bread for lunch and went to Stein Mart for a quilt/pillow and blanket for my guest room. Our guest room now looks much more colorful and summer like : ) When we got home I had my yearly OB appointment so Mom watched Ascher one last time before she headed home. It was a crazy busy week. But I feel like I got a lot accomplished before our fun filled weekend!! I'll be back later with a post of the adorable photos we got and our fun weekend!! : ) Lots of fun!!







No comments:
Post a Comment