Week 32
May 26, 2014
size of baby: a bok choy (??), 16.7 inches, 4 lbs
total weight gain/loss: doctor appointment this week was +16 (I blame Grandma's cooking last weekend) ; ) I am now officially heavier than I was when I gave birth to Ascher.
maternity clothes: yup. all I can say at this point. (haha) even Justin's medium shirts are getting tight
gender: It's a GIRL!
movement: she moves a lot after I eat or while I am eating crushed ice and still moves the most when I'm trying to go to sleep (I hope this isn't a preview of whats to come).
sleep: pretty much same as last week- I sleep great till I have to get up to pee then I can't go back to sleep for life of me and then Ascher is still waking up before dawn every morning and doesn't want to go back to sleep. I also switched my snoogle around and that has helped the sleeping situation- any time I am having trouble sleeping if I re-arrange the pillow it seems to help a little.
cravings: easy mac, crushed ice, water, candy, desserts, SUGAR!! (total opposite of Ascher)
what I miss: being able to go for a walk and not feel miserable by the end of it, running around/sitting on the floor with Ascher
symptoms: crampy, braxton hicks, peeing all the time, backache
thoughts:
- Doctor apt was a real crappy day. Not because anything was wrong it just wasn't a fun apt. I drove in the pouring rain- then got my TDAP shot, blood drawn & paid my remaining balance...then drove home in the pouring rain again. However, little girls heart sounds good and I'm still measuring small and looking good. He told me I've just got to make it 7 more weeks! (We are planning a delivery since I am driving into town so he can deliver her) Enter panic followed by giddy school girl giggle.
- Worked more in nursery--- her bedding came in and we put gold vinyl dots cascading down wall behind her crib. I ordered her initial for above the bed and we hung shelves and decorated them. I'll post pics when its all done. There is still boxes on floor and crap everywhere. But total progress.
Big Brother (Ascher) news:
Weekly Photo:
Pip has turned into a terrible little needy puppy. He is acting out big time (doing things that are major NO-NO's) and won't get off my lap if I am sitting down. He is also stress eating and can devour 3 cups of food in one day (learned that lesson quick--- dont give him 3 cups of food) Normally he can last 3 days and divides it up himself...not currently. I am not sure he is happy about this baby.
- woke up this weekend with allergies but didn't keep him down
- still waking up in the middle of night/before 6:30am every morning- and he is waking up crying not like he usual does where he just wakes up and says, "mommy...come get me...mommy...where are you?" in a cute playful voice
Weekly Photo:
And Ascher...care free...worry free.

No comments:
Post a Comment