Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2007

What I want to See and Read

Todays blog is going to be rather boring. But I have had a pretty boring relaxing day so far. I have made a list of movies and books I want to see and read and they are as follows.

Movies I want to see:
Meet the Robinsons
Georgia rule
Santa Claus 2 and 3
3rd Pirates of the Caribbean
The invisible
Last holiday
Land of women
Catch and release
The Nanny Diaries
The waitress
August Rush
Enchanted
American Gangster
This Christmas
Fred Claus
Because I said so

Books I want to read:
The faraday girls
The writing on the wall
How to be Lost
learning to breath
the memory keepers daughter

Chelsea is cooking dinner tonight and I have already cleaned, done my homework, sat around, did laundry. I just dont know what to do with myself. I guess I could read...maybe take a nap. Oh the life of a college kid = )

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com