
oh the cold weather...some may enjoy it.
I HATE IT.
my nose is runny, my eyes are watery.
i just want to get back in bed.
Today I am officially done with 3 out of my 5 classes. I know in one of my classes my final grade came out to a 98.5/100! So I'm pretty excited about that. My other class I took the final today and will not know my final average for awhile. Oh well I am happy about my 98.5! I have a final on Friday morning at 7:30am! Which will be rather rough for me seeing as how much i love to sleep. My next final after that isn't until Tuesday at 1pm. So I've got plenty of time to study, sleep and Christmas shop.
I just took some Benadryl and am thinking about changing back into my pj's and crawling back into bed which might as well be my second skin. = )
ill study this afternoon....
No comments:
Post a Comment