Life has been crazy since last Saturday! School is going great! I love my kids and my teacher! I look forward to going to school every day. I have been trying to do wedding plans but nothing has been set in stone yet...still just lots of ideas. However, 7f is available on July 25th so that is what we are looking at. Anyways....my birthday was great. I kept forgetting it was my birthday. I have so much else on my mind : ) I still haven't stopped smiling. For my birthday morning mom got me a cinnabon and put two candles in it for 22. She sang to me before school and I had a very sugary breakfast.


Dad got me a big balloon that said HAPPY BIRTHDAY so I took a picture in front of it before heading off to a wonderful dinner.

This is such a great start to my new year! I am so excited! Last night I created our wedding website:
http://www.mywedding.com/laurenandjustin.com
so go check it out! Granted it is still in the works...majorly...I am just adding a little a time when I have time! Life is good!
1 comment:
omg i would kill for a cinnabon right now! i miss you, come visit me!!!! when is your spring break?
Post a Comment