Phew...I write this as a sit down directly after getting home. If I wait until later this blog will never get done. But since soooo much was accomplished this weekend I feel the need to share everything. Friday we left and drove to Dallas- we got there and had pizza and set up shop in Jessica's living room. Jessica got out all of her wedding stuff and together we went through everything I had already collected and what she already had. Saturday morning we got up and got going. First we went to Stardust and looked at dresses and bridesmaid dresses. There was a trunk show going on so the designer of the dresses was there and all of the dresses were discounted! I made Jessica try on a number of different dresses but fell in love with this one! 
We decided we would think about it and went on to the next stop which was JUST wedding gowns! I tried on so many gowns but found THE ONE! It is beautiful and I cant wait to wear it! We decided I needed to sleep on this dress also so we left once again so I could sleep on it and see if it really was the one for me...and it was! Sunday morning we got up and went back to Stardust, purchased the Bridesmaid Gowns, looked at invitations and then headed to try on my dress one last time...I tried it on and didn't want to take it off! I LOVE IT! The only picture of it you get is this...
After we had purchased the dress they blow bubbles and play the bridal march!
It was super cute! My aunt came and had fun with us!
After the wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses were purchased we were off to College Station to spend the night in 7F Lodge, The Barn! I was sooo excited! 
Today we had a grand tour of the location. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It is perfect! Justin and I both really like it. However, when we got to the office to discuss numbers and dates and what not- they had booked a wedding for July 25th! I was crushed and cried for probably the whole afternoon. However, they called and told me that those people now have canceled and they have it open again...so the saga of the location and date continues....It is very stressful for me to talk about it so I'll just leave it at that....Anyways...enjoy the photos--- isn't it beautiful!?

1 comment:
Lauren, it is VERY beautiful! And so are the bridesmaid dresses. I'll be praying for all the hectic decisions that seem like they are speeding at you in all directions. Girlfriend, you can handle it ;)
Post a Comment