Sunday, April 19, 2009
Coley Roley Poley
We had the first little baby in the apartment. We set up a temporary nursery in the extra room and gave him a bath! He is also learning how to go potty on the big boy potty and he was so proud!! I'll let the pictures explain the fun we had... 


He was so excited he just ran around the apartment. When I tired to make him go to sleep he wasn't having it. I would lay down and pretend to go to sleep and he would crawl up next to me on the floor and ask me to go to sleep! It was a fun night. He is getting to the age where he is so much fun. It is crazy to think I met Pamela when he was only like 5-6 months old! Now he is such a big boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment