Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Update on the Apt.

So much has been going on and it is finally Sunday and I can relax and catch everyone up on what has been going on! I went to College Station last week and went to the College Station sub orientation. However, I forgot my passport and social sercurity card so I have to go back but thankfully as soon as I give them my card I will be put in the system since I already attended the orientation. I also went to Allen Academy and met with the head master so I could also start subbing there. Once I was finished with job hunting and sub finding I started playing with the apartment again. It still does not look finished AT ALL- but I am working on making a bachelor pad of 3 years and a college girl of 4 years look like a married couples home : ) I went shopping and got some more things for the apt. and hung some things on the wall. Here is what it is looking like...

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com