This part of the evening was also a lot of fun! I can't pick just one part of the weekend that was my favorite because everything was so wonderful!!! We started out at the Corner where we all took up three tables and all chilled and talked with each other. We started to get jittery though and decided we would go to Daisy Dukes and go dancing!! I am a horrible dancer but I had so much fun! Carla has moves I've never seen!!! It was so so so much fun! My feet still hurt today from dancing so much!! We stayed at Daisy Dukes until it closed and headed home and finally hit the sack at around 4am!! I was exhausted but had so so so so much fun!! We decided that now on any time we go out we are just going to put a veil on someones head- it was so much fun!




I accidentally left my camera at the apartment for this part of the night so I don't have that many pictures from this part but it was a blast!! Now there is only 19 days left until the wedding and I can't believe it is going to be here before I know it! Today I went and picked up Justin's ring!! I love it! Can't wait for him to have to wear it every day! : ) I am going to be Mrs. Lauren Knight before we know it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment