I have been slacking in the blogger world lately...due to business and due to a lack of words.
Yesterday I went to the florist and then went and got my trial hair do! I loved it! I cant wait! I felt like a such a bride. I tried on my dress, jewelry, and veil all with my hair done! It was perfect!
Today I have been job hunting again, about to go get my nails done, and go the book store. I love love love Stormie Omartian books. I have learned so much and continue to learn more each day. I currently am still reading The Power of Praying Through the Bible (amazing!) and The Power of a Praying Wife. I am going to get the Power of a Praying Woman today with my Barnes and Noble gift card. I highly suggest these books to all women (and men) out there. I just read a little each night. The Power of Praying Through the Bible is more of a devotional that is just a page each day where the other books are more of a read. I love them!
Hebrews 4:16
Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need
Exodus 14:14-15
Moses answered the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today...14 The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."
No comments:
Post a Comment