Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ahhh-Mazing

For the past couple weeks I have been trying to find some cheap sandals & boots! I remembered this website one of my sorority sisters had given me in college and I had then gone and bought green, pink, purple, white, (all colors) you can think of high heels- however, now I need some cheap shoes that I can wear all the time! Well I could not think of the website for the life of me- so I messaged my friend and she remembered! YEAH!!!

It is www.gojane.com I want these...And to make it better...only $15 GREAT!! I will be doing some damage this afternoon when school gets out! : ) Their clothes are super cheap as well! PERFECT!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I've bought a few pairs of shoes there, and I LOVE them. It is a great place to get cute, trendy shoes on the cheap!

McKenna said...

I love gojane.com! good choice! Also, Old Navy has some great sandals right now!

Jamie said...

I've never heard of that site but they do have lots of cute things :)

Amanda said...

AWESOME! I think I'm going to have to visit that site too :)

allie-mac-fallie said...

oh WOW!! those are wonderful!!! and what a steal! :) great job!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com