Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Engagements!

OMG today was a blast!! I don't want to show all of them but here are a few of my favorites...they were great people to photograph! They had so much fun with it!! (I'll even throw in the photos liss took of j and me)

The photos of Justin and I was trying to wrap my legs around him but he thought I meant throw me in the air, hence the first one of my flailing legs! There are soo many cute photos of liss and sam, I only showed a few... : )

4 comments:

carissa said...

such gorgeous photos! you are a talent. wow!!! i love the pics of you and yours... presh! happy easter weekend.

Amanda said...

Love the pics; can't wait to see more!! :)

Hope you have a good, long weekend!

Jamie said...

These are great! I love her skirt...very cute :)

Chelsea said...

Lauren! Those pictures are so precious! Love the middle one of Same and Elissa. & the one of your flailing legs!

My mom is actually getting married in June. If you're feeling like expanding your portfolio let me know!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com