Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Surprise!!

Justin had to leave on Sunday morning to go back to the job so I headed to Kingwood to surprise my parents. I called them when I turned onto the street and was just talking normal...ya know, what are yall doing today? what are yall gonna have for lunch? guess I should go make me some lunch, etc. totally throwing them off. Then I walked up the door and rang the doorbell. They both were soooo surprised! Love it!!

Dad grilled burgers for lunch while mom and I made cookies and fruit dip.

After lunch we headed to Toy Story 3. It was cute. Such memories of all the other toy stories made it good. After the movie we went home and mom and I made cupcakes and homemade frosting to take Downtown to Elissa's apt where we were going to watch fireworks.
It was a lot of fun and I am soo glad I went home and surprised my parents and got to see Elissa at the same time!!

Happy Fourth of July!! (a little late)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Awww how sweet of you! All your goodies look so good :) I've been wanting to see Toy Story 3 since I've heard it was really good!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com