Top Two Favorite Purchases Made This Year
1. My Cannon 50D
(they go together because they are camera equipment) and technically they both were a present from my wonderful hubby- and both have been amazing! go check out my fan page on facebook: Lauren Knight Photography2. Our House (we bought it in December 2009, but I dont really count it until Jan 2010)- these pictures are from when we first moved in and before we moved (hence the empty kitchen)

Now its time to go read all of yalls top two purchases and see if I would like to purchase any of them : )
9 comments:
I hope to make both of those purchases in 2011 :-)
love it! your house is so gorgeous!
We have a Canon and love it! Your house is so pretty!
Ahhh I would love love to have a nice Canon camera! Hopefully one of these days! :) and i'm lovin' your house too!
Great purchases! Your house is gorgeous!
what a very pretty home you have!
xoxo
bB
Oh I want that camera! Great purchase :)
A house is a great choice! New follower over from TTT :)
I love BOTH of your picks!
Post a Comment