Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Favorite Vaca

Today at Katie's 30 Day Challenge is your favorite vacation. I could go with a lot of them. Any vacation I get to go on is one of my favorites!! like our yearly trip to Virginia to see my mom's side of the family, our yearly trips to the beach, my honeymoon, our cruise, etc. but a trip that I know I will never be able to reproduce and was so much fun was the summer before my senior year of college.

My 5 best friends and I had thrown parties for our 21st but Jordan was the last one to turn 21 so we figured we better go big. And when I mean go big, we did just that. All 5 of us (my friend Lauren couldn't come) headed to Florida to spend a week at Disney World! All expenses paid! Her dad said when we got back he would NEVER do that again. We had the time of our lives. During the day we went to the different parks and at night we would dress up and go out to eat. One night we went to Cirque Du Soleil. Friday we went to the magic kingdom. Saturday & Sunday we moved hotels and hung out together. Monday we went to Universal and Isle of Adventures, Tuesday we went to Epcot and Wednesday we came back home. It was so much fun. It was my first vacation without my parents and with my best friends none the less.
Before we left we all came over to my parents house and we had gotten a cookie cake that said Happy Birthday Princess Jasmine (we were all the different princess- I was Snow White because the 7 dwarfs and all the animals were my students, Megan was Beauty, Jordan was Jasmine, Chelsea was Little Mermaid, Kimberly was Cinderella and Lauren was Sleeping Beauty- we deemed Jordan's dad the genie since he was making our dreams come true)Me making my wish at the Magic Kingdom All 5 of us after eating a wonderful dinner at Blue Zoo one night. For Jordan's actually birthday, we spent the day at Epcot exploring the countries- this is a picture of me and the birthday girl!


It truly was a vacation I will never be able to recreate. I love my best friends. I can't wait until this weekend when we will all be reunited again for some Aggie football!! We are all over the place now so all 6 of us together is rare! Yippie!! (Me and Kimberly in College Station, Lauren and Megan in Dallas at dental school, Chelsea in Houston and Jordan in Florida!)

1 comment:

Victorian Inn bed and breakfast said...

I agree with you, I have also visited Luray, Virginia. Especially I always miss Shenandoah Valley trip. It was full of excited trip for me and for my family. Normally I am adventurer and my friends too, we had visited national parks. But after marriage, I just spend my vacation’s period with my family.

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com