Chelsea and I are old women and stayed for maybe 45 minutes before we left to go home. They stayed an hour longer than us before coming back to my house for the night as well.
Saturday morning we all got up and everyone hung out just like old times- all of us still in our pj's laying around on the couch discussing our plans for the day. Jordan & Austin left to go to see her Grandma, Chelsea took Megan & Rine to get Rine's car from her sisters house and I got in the shower. Once Austin & Jordan were back they finished getting ready while we waited for Chelsea, Megan & Rine to return. I was sitting on the computer waiting and someone comes to the door...could it be?? IT IS!! My hubby home just for the day!! Oh I WAS SOOOO EXCITED! Once again, I cried. We finally left around 12:30 to go eat lunch at Rudy's, check out the boutique owned by one of our sorority sisters, merge and finally head up to campus. J stayed home and took a nap and met us later at the tailgate (he had been working nights so he was EXHAUSTED-story of his life).
We all hung out and walked over to step off for the out of town folks (Austin & Rine- they had never seen it) Everyone got all excited. It was weird being the old kids to come back over to the quad and watch step off even though we knew no one. (even weirder to think J and I met on the quad at a step off) Austin thought it was amazing and videoed the whole thing. (Here is a video of the Aggie band stepping off from 2009) There is something about being an Aggie and being with your best friends and watching the band step off. There is such pride.After step off we headed back to Spence park where we continued tailgating for awhile until the game started.
Sunday morning J got up and left to go back to work for the week and I cleaned up the house, did some laundry and then did my favorite thing of all...a maternity photo shoot! Here is one of my favorites-
being able to work the camera and adjust the lighting and ISO makes it so much more real. Check me out on Facebook: Lauren Knight PhotographyAnd the best news of all..Jordan, Megan and Chelsea are all coming back next weekend!! YIPPIE! 5 out of the 6 will be together again!!




No comments:
Post a Comment