Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Adventure

So I was determined to get started on my spring cleaning this weekend. I had finished our bedroom and bathroom other than the tub. We have a jet tub and they say to clean out the jets occasionally. I figured I had already gone all out cleaning the rest of the bathroom might as well clean the jets also. Well I filled the tub with water and cleaner and turned the jets on. Well the jets didn't turn on- the engine just made a hummmmmmm. So I pressed the button to turn it off- no such luck. The engine kept humming. I pressed and pressed till it stopped. HMPH! Very upsetting considering I love taking a good jet fueled bath. Well I left the bathroom to go change my towels into the dryer when I hear a TERRIBLE NOISE OF WATER SPLASHING EVERYWHERE!! The jets decided to turn on and malfunction. Water was spraying everywhere! The jets were spraying with a force that caused the water to start spraying all over the wall and the floor (which I had just cleaned). I was panicking! J is on a job so I called my dad and was freaking out! I just kept pushing the button over and over and I was getting soaking wet. FINALLY after 10 minutes the jets shut off. OMG! I have a fan going in the bathroom now! UGH! 

I also got an email from J this morning about "a friend" that joined them on site early this morning...

one of the guys holding the snake after they killed it
Between a 6 foot rattle snake and a flooding bathroom- J and I have had our full of adventure today.

*Update* I needed some fun after that so I made strawberry chocolate chip cupcakes! They are delish!!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh Lauren!What's your recipe?

Carla said...

I agree...you need to share the recipe!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com