Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Biggest Loser

So at school they are having a biggest loser competition based on percentage. I have never been one to join in on these things considering I never used to gain weight and could eat whatever I wanted. Don't get me wrong- I still eat whatever I want but now I gain weight with it. 

I went and talked to the nurse about it- telling her that since I got married I have gained some weight which is pure fat and wanted to lose it by turning it into muscle. I have always been skinny but I am totally  "skinny fat." I have NO MUSCLE whatsoever. 

In high school I was a trainer. Water coolers were my weights and running to the middle of the field with my fanny pack was my cardio. Never been much of an athlete. 

After discussing with the nurse we decided that we would go against each other. The nurse won last year and got a lot of slack from everyone (she is tiny like me) so instead of dealing with everyone being sore losers upset we decided we would just do it together. 

Yesterday I started keeping track of what I am eating. I don't eat a lot but I don't exercise at all. That's the problem. In college I still was moving around, going to class, going out, etc. now I go to work, come home, sit on the couch, eat, shower, sit on the couch and eat some more. Not healthy. So wish me luck. Friday is the weigh-in and we will begin. May 27th is the last day. Got some work to do!! : ) I'll keep you updated- this afternoon- 3 miles.

1 comment:

PameLOVE said...

Good luck La La! We can go on walks together.. Our park is nice. :)

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com