Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

30 Week

Week 30
1-27-12

Size of the baby: a large cabbage- weighs 3 pounds, 15 3/4 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  +7

Maternity Clothes: trying to mix & match maternity with non-maternity. Like..maternity shirt with non maternity cardigans but ONLY maternity pants- I've even begun to sleep in Justins shirts because my tshirts aren't comfortable to roll over in.

Gender: my little man

Movement: I love when I'm in the shower and the hot water runs over my tummy. I feel like he is stretching out with the hot water. He still moves A LOT. Squirmy worm.

Sleep: I feel like every week I get more and more tired. Sleeping deep when I sleep, but once I wake up- can't go back to sleep.

What I miss: feeling like me- I'm super moody. 

Cravings: just crushed ice this week

Symptoms: heartburn, sore gums, acne, backache (getting worse) & oh so sleepy

Big News this week:
*Nursery progress big time this week
*Had our Storybook Shower- which was perfect
*I had a rough week hence why I am just now doing 30 week post & its slacking in detail. Sorry.

Here is Week 30:



No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com