This past weekend we were blessed with our 2nd baby shower. It was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL event. My sister, cousin, and two of my best friends (Pamela & Colleen) threw it for us and I couldn't have even dreamed of more. We drove on Friday night to Kingwood (where I suffered for 6 hours of Braxton Hicks)- *we even stopped at a gas station half way there so I could get out and walk- the gas station guy told Justin he may need to take me to the hospital followed by, "you better not break your water in my store" I told him I had plenty of time before that happens.* Once we arrived on Friday night we all hung out. My cousin from Louisiana who is due one week before me and my aunt drove in for the shower.
Saturday morning we got up and hung out before getting ready for the shower. Just like with the last shower I'll let the photos tell the story.
Decor
Candid
Cousins & Hostess
Family & Friends
The Parker Family
The Happy Parents
Presents (don't know why this one is so small)
Overall, it was a beautiful shower and our little man was spoiled rotten!!! We are very blessed and can not say thank you enough!!!
2 comments:
So sorry I had to miss it!! I wished I could have been there, though!!!! I had already committed to photographing a friend's 3 year old's bday party the same day/time. Looks like it was beautiful :)
Everything looks AMAZING!!
Post a Comment