I went to Kingwood for a week while Justin was at class for work. During my stay in Kingwood we hung out, baked, went to Target, I got my hair cut & highlighted (you can hardly even see the highlights- I think she took natural looking a little too literal). It was our first time away from the house. He did great.
After our time in Kingwood, we drove Downtown to meet Nana, Ascher's great-grandma. I drove to Ragan's and we went and ate Whataburger before going to Nana's. She wasn't able to come to Ascher's dedication so she gave him his present while we were there.
After meeting with Nana, I met Chelsea for dinner at Five Guys. It was so nice to be able to catch up and just hang out. We talked about how we wished we still lived in our house together and could just sit in our rooms and talk for hours. Those were the days. I love how I still have my college friends as my best friends. After dinner, I drove to the hotel where Ascher and I got spend the night with Daddy. Ascher is so spoiled. His first night in a hotel and it is a Hilton- none the less. Spoiled.
He slept like a champ until we started our drive home- then he decided I needed to know his lungs work. He cried...or should I say scream for 2 hours!!! I stopped three times before he finally went to sleep. I was exhausted by the time we got home just from listening to him scream. It broke my heart but what could I do?!
More to come but that's all I have time for now...
**Ascher's Dedication**
**Fathers Day**
**Photo Shoots for fun**


No comments:
Post a Comment