Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Catch Up- Month of May

Well I keep telling myself I will find time to blog but I have quickly learned the saying, "A mothers work is never done" is all too true!! However, today I put him in his bouncer and turned on the baby channel. It seems to have captivated him and I figured I cleaned bottles, picked up family room and have dinner de-thawing I have a minute I can try to play catch up in the form of pictures & a few words! 


The month of May consisted of:


a lot of hanging out at home 




visitors & friends






went to the pool- didn't get in other than his feet- no swim suit fits a 2 month old- he preferred to be on his towel laying in the heat


So there you have the month of May-- I am determined to get better because I hate that I already have missed so much and not written down so much. I must be better. 

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com