We got Ascher a swing for the backyard and he LOVES it! I wanted to get it for him for Christmas but they were sold out everywhere! I finally found ONE swing at Toys R Us and we searched the store for a good 45 minutes and no employee even knew where it was- they said we'll it says we have one but that means we probably dont. I refused to give up and finally we found it! Two trips to Lowes, Justin on a step ladder, Ascher a nap and we had a swing in action.
He would swing all day if I would let him. He crawls to the back door and bangs on the glass as in like come on mom- its swing time. He holds onto the cords when its time to get out too! Silly boy. Too bad its been cold the past week- we haven't been able to swing!
I am loving bible study on Tuesday mornings. It makes our week go by so fast and gives me something to look forward to ever Tuesday. You love the nursery so we are two peas in a pod on Tuesdays. We are still in Galatians- working our way through. Maybe one day I'll type out my notes and post them on here- I love learning. I got a new bible last week and I'm obsessed. I have been using my Student Bible from 1999 forever and I LOVE that bible. It has highlights and notes and the binding in coming apart but it was time for a new one. I got the Life Application NIV (pink) bible and I want to read more and more! It has great outlines, notes, commentary- I really have enjoyed it so far.
Ascher LOVES to carry his toys around in his mouth. It is quite entertaining. I have a few videos of him with a toy in his mouth and then Pip will come and steal it out of his mouth. They play together so well. Its so funny to watch them. I just love it!
I had fun with Justin for Valentine's day. I had seen all over Pinterest doing something for him each day. Well I got a late start so he got a few presents each day to make my way to 14 presents. It was so much fun to be crafty successfully (I say that because a lot of times I start a craft and give up because I don't like the way it is turning out).
Sunday we started P90X- I'll let you know how that works out. We did GREAT the first two days. Like hard core- committed. Then the second night we ate Cotton Patch for dinner then did the work out and I woke up at 2 am super nausea. Well come 4:30 I was hugging the toilet and again at 5:30 and 6:30. I think Cotton Patch made me sick. It was miserable. But THANK SWEET BABY JESUS my mom was in town so Tuesday I stayed in bed most of the day while Mom watched Ascher because every time I would try to get up and function I would wind up back in bed. I was super weak and still just didn't feel too good. Ever since my sickness- I have been slacking in the P90X area. I'm gonna get back on the wagon...after this weekend. ; )

No comments:
Post a Comment