After breakfast we met up with Colleen at the farm. We started picking immediately.
But before long I lost him again to the rocks & stream. I gave up at this point...just let him play.
After we had filled our buckets with strawberries we walked over to the play area. Ava & Ascher played in the giant sand pile. Ascher was in heaven. It was sand with tons of different size tractors/trucks that he could play and fill up.
It was getting close to lunch time though so we got on the hay/tractor ride. Ascher was so excited that he was riding a tractor. He kept talking about it the rest of the day. "Ride TRACTOR!"
After the tractor ride he was ready to go back to the sand...however this preggers was hungry and it was getting close to nap time. Colleen and I decided next time we would pack lunches then they would be able to play for at least 30 more minutes before crashing. So despite a screaming 2 year old we packed up and headed to the car. He was passed out before we even got off the dirt road. It was a great day and I can't wait to go back and pick some more strawberries and play again!




No comments:
Post a Comment