Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Week 25: Bump Updates

Week 25
April 7 , 2014

size of baby: zucchini, 13.6 inches, 1.5 pounds

total weight gain/loss: scale at home says, +3

maternity clothes: yup. Got some new shirts & my Easter dress off Zulilly awhile back and they came in. They are fabulous quality and super cute & I got them on a deal! Can't beat it! 

gender: It's a GIRL! 



movement: I definitely can tell when she is sleeping and awake. She makes very distinct movements. Slow moving and quick hard kicks. She does it all. I wish she would get out of my ribs/diaphragm- I constantly feel like I can't breathe!

sleep: This week was rough. I feel like I cant catch my breath ever. On my back- no way. On my left side is painful and my right side I'll get comfortable and then a few hours in I'm miserable again. I can't explain it. Its such a weird tingly feeling. I have to get up and walk around.

cravings: crushed ice, ice cream with strawberries, chocolate & caramel sauce, strawberries, snowcones (which I still haven't gotten)

what I miss: being able to breathe

symptoms: heartburn, back pain, uncomfortable tightness, tired easily, can't stand up for long periods of time, painful when Ascher does "dead weight" (like doesn't want to be picked up)- I started changing him on the floor so I dont have to pick him up and put him on changing table

thoughts: 
  • Justin put the crib together!! Its beautiful!!
  • Still searching for a white dresser. I found a vintage dresser that someone had re-done in a light pink that I LOVE but Justin isnt sure about it. 
  • Best DEAL of the Week! I found and purchased the double stroller I wanted!! It was fabulous and included way more than I could have imagined. My friend sent me pic of a resale picture and said is this the stroller you wanted!? And low and behold it was!! Granted it was still pretty pricey but I saved so much money and got WAY more than we would have if bought brand new! Its the city select double with 2 seats, car seat adapter, glider board, mommy hooks & cup holder!! I've already been using it as a single stroller. Here are some of the ways it can be used as a double with car seat. And then an extra of Ascher playing on the glider board just for fun

  • We also got together the baby things. We decided we should go ahead and put together some stuff and make sure we have all the parts/screws so that we don't end up at the last minute not having everything. Well so far we haven't had good luck. Our swing fabric wound up in the attic so it was quite gross. I'm washing it and hoping it will come clean. However, I added one to our registry just in case it wont come clean.  Also, I can't find the bouncer fabric. Still searching. I was so careful how I packed up baby stuff but with the move everything got moved all over the place. 
  • I also got two little girl paintings I LOVE! These little girls were in my mom & aunt's bedroom their whole lives and then they somehow ended up above my Granny's bed. I was determined that I would one day have a girl and they would be in her nursery. And turns out they match what I'm doing and I am just so happy. They are still in their wrappers! Why? We don't know! But they are perfect! (excuse the phone pic)

  • Justin turned 32 this week! : ) We had a fun day as a little family and spent 95% of the day playing outside!

Big Brother (Ascher) news: 

  • Thursday we went and picked strawberries. It was so much fun! (separate post on this)
  • Slowly but surely giving up his paci- he only has it now for car rides, naps & night time. 

Weekly Photo (real photo this week- in my pj pants- hair dirty- natural)


1 comment:

Mateya said...

Awesome snag on the stroller. I'd love that stroller too, but I know we'd probably not really use it that much. We got a double BOB which makes more sense for us living in the country and being outside all the time. Although I'm wondering if Hayden will even want to sit in the stroller!

You look great! Can you believe you're having a girl?!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com