Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

36 weeks: Bump Update (the last one)

Week 36
June 24 , 2014

size of baby: crenshaw melon, 19-22 inches, 6.5 pounds

total weight gain/loss: +21

maternity clothes: yes yes and yes. I live in over sized shirts which are no longer over-sized but fit quite nicely. Even getting dressed is tedious.

gender: It's a GIRL! I can't believe our house has exploded PINK!!

movement: slowed down this week. I have been in dire pain so I think my pain has outweighed me thinking about her moving. (Looking back-- probably should have been more conscious to the fact she wasn't moving as much)

sleep: not much. my back has been killing me so I can't get comfortable and then when I do I have to pee or roll over because my back starts hurting again (again should have been more conscious to signs...)

cravings: ICE!, pizza, still loving sweets

what I miss: my body, my back not being in constant pain

symptoms: BACK HURTS, (back labor), swollen, crampy, braxton hicks, peeing all the time, headache, no energy

thoughts: 
  • well I didn't make it to 37 weeks. I don't even have my fireplace photo for week 36. I made Justin take photo of me in the hospital to count as my week 36 photo.
  • Brynn was born 36 weeks 6 days after laboring for 4 days (Contractions started Friday afternoon- went to hospital Sunday morning- had her Monday night- birth story to come. 
Big Brother (Ascher) news: 

  • My little baby became a big brother this week. So upset- I thought I had time- he needed a haircut bad (I know- the important things right!?)
Weekly Photo:



No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com