Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Hadley turns 2 & Ascher catches 1st fish!

Halloween weekend was not just to celebrate Halloween. We also celebrated our niece turning TWO! She had a horse theme party and it was super cute. We got up after our exciting Halloween night and got ready for the party which was a breakfast (Jessica has always done breakfast parties- I think I'm gonna make Brynn's party a breakfast brunch as well). We had fun catching up with Roys family and their friends. 



After the party & naps, the kids rode in Hadleys new powerwheel and then the dads took the kids fishing. Ascher caught his first fish. He wasn't too sure about touching it and thought it was gross. He finally touched one of them. I think they ended up catching 3-4 fish while out there. It was so cute. And I don't know who had more fun...Ascher or Justin. The pride was just beaming off his face! 



Dad & Jessica were dancing to the radio.








No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com