Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

November Dump #1

I really feel like I just might be getting in the swing of things around here and so I just might get caught up. (Haha!) We will see. Maybe I'll separate November dump into 4 posts and do each post a weekly recap & then maybe MAYBE do a weekly review post to get back into the swing of things. Lets try that out..

Week One: (Nov 1-8)

Sunday we drove home from Plano and stopped in College Station to see my inlaws new house (they moved in the Thursday before Halloween). It looks great- still not 100% finished but its beautiful.






Once we got home we had a pretty chill week. I'll let my photo dump do the talking...
sweet sleeping toddler
 happy girl
 Ascher got his first "nurse report" at school. Apparently he ran around a corner and collided with another kid at recess and when he fell he hit his head on the side of the equipment. It looked so sad looking. Could have been much worse- thankful for just a bruise!
 sleeping- I love when she props her head up like that
 Ready for MOPS in her zebra boots!
 Passed out on the way home from MOPS
 Pip & Brynn did some bonding this week. He is so protective of her just like he is with Ascher. He loves his babies- even if he is SUPER jealous and acts out because of them.
 We worked upstairs in game room enclave. We bought two shelves for up there and I am trying to slowly take his toys upstairs- the problem is when we go play upstairs for every 1 toy I take up there he wants to bring 3 down. We have living room down with toys, his bedroom has toys and the game room. I'm trying to get them in one location. It is taking some time. Especially because there is a gate at the bottom of the stairs so its not like he has free reign to go upstairs.
Tired Daddy

See...so overall the first week of November was pretty unproductive...apparently everyone in my famly got a lot of sleep that week...except for me...go figure : )

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com