Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Aschers Christmas Program

I have really enjoyed Aschers preschool program up to this point. I love that he inneracts with other kids twice a week other than me. Before school let out for the Christmas holiday they put on a Christmas program for the parents. I was a nervous wreck- Sad. He still cries most days when I drop him off and so I just knew he would NOT perform especially if he saw us.

The day of the program comes and  I drop him off after singing some of the songs he is going to perform in the car on the way to school. He was so cute and so excited about jingle bells and feliz navidad. Justin and I head to Chicfila for breakfast before going back up to the church for his performance. I was so glad Justin was able to take the morning off so he could see Ascher in his first ever Christmas program.


I had the flip camera and my cannon. We were totally THOSE parents. But not to worry- so was every other parent in the sanctuary. He did FABULOUS. He saw us, waved and did what he was supposed to do. I was so proud. 















SO SO proud of my little man! He is getting so big every day. My heart adores him. Every day I love him a little bit more. When I picked him up we stopped by target for a few things and I let him pick out a "treat" for doing such a good job at his program. He was very excited about his ninja turtle fruit snacks.


No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com