Sunday, January 4, 2015
Brynn in a Pumpkin
Aschers first Halloween we carved a pumpkin and put him inside it to take pictures. I was determined to do the same with Brynn. Halloween came and went and we didn't get a pumpkin. My dream was vanishing as every where immediately following Halloween had Christmas everywhere and not a pumpkin to be found. However, when we went to Kinleys birthday party they had a bunch of big pumpkins in their yard. I jokingly asked if I could have one. Brad said well yeah I'm gonna throw them away after Thanksgiving anyways. oOOOOOooo woohoo my dream became alive again. Now the dilemma was convincing Justin he wanted to empty the GIANT pumpkin I took from their house. After some convincing Justin got busy. I absolutely ADORE the way the photos turned out!! Couldn't be cuter!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment