Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

DONE!

I am done with school officially. I was finished as of Tuesday and found out Tuesday night I got an 88 on my last final which means that I kept my A and got all 5 A's which means....yup i did it.
4.0!!!!!!!!
I don't know what to do with myself; laugh cry or both. When I found out I got on Kimbo's bed and jumped up and down until she told me i was going to break the bed! Every since I finished I have done nothing but relax and do some Christmas shopping.
Elissa, my cousin and best friend since birth came to see me on Wednesday and she had never seen my house or met most of my friends. I miss Elissa so much- we have such a good time together she really is someone whom has impacted my life and might as well be my sister either that or my twin. She drove home this afternoon and I am going home tomorrow afternoon. It will be weird not seeing the girls every day or playing with Shiloh, but Christmas time is my favorite time of year and i cant wait to go home and make sure I've got all my presents wrapped and ready to give. Christmas time to me really is about giving- but that could take me another whole blog...ill save that for later. : )
Guess I should get to packing and getting organized. Merry Christmas!!! 12 days left!!!

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com